Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Few Weeks in.

In life there are times when it's up and times when it's down. A few weeks back I would have told you that I was stuck on the down, and the elevator was broken. A few weeks later I can tell you that maintenance fixed it... or at least i am taking the stairs. I am on a much better path by doing this than the dead end path I was on before. If you don't enjoy what you do... stop doing it. If you enjoy what you do... congratulations! You are a member of an elite group of humans who are happy. When you look up to the stars to make wishes know that there are only a few of us that understand that wishes don't just happen. We have to work hard to make them come true. If you think that they will just suddenly happen, your lying to your self. It takes hours, days, weeks, months, even years of work to make each little wish happen. The fault of some people is that they just make the wish and expect someone or something else to do all the work for them. I choose not to believe that wishes just come true... not that I have always been that way but through the test of time I have found it to be so. If you are unwilling to work for your own wishes and dreams then how can anyone expect that anyone else will work for them? Life is a footrace, the only way that you will make it to the finish line is if you choose to run or at least walk it and give it a try! If you walk halfway through the race and give up, what do you win? If you make an effort and fall down what does it pay to not get up? Fail forward in careers, life, and love. Keep going for your wishes because no one else will keep going for you if you don't. This is the next leg of the race called my life and I don't expect handouts or head starts... the only difference between a success and a failure is that the success tried one more time...

1 comment:

  1. love you baby!! we are so thankful for all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete